Tuesday, March 27, 2012

POSSIBLE SETLIST FOR GAGA'S BORN THIS WAY BALL

HMMMMMMM....I found this on a forum called Popoverdose, so take it for what it is. It's a supposed leaked setlist from Lady Gaga's Born This Way Ball, about to start it's world journey. If it's true, it kinda kicks ass. I hope it's true!! Here it is as posted. I've been neglecting my Gaga with all the Madonna news over the past few months, but I still love my lady.

Act I
Intro
Bad Kids
Electric Chapel
Interlude - Rose Film
Black Jesus + Amen Fashion
Just Dance

Act II
Out of Control
Lovegame
Heavy Metal Lover
Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Interlude - Marilyn
Government Hooker

Act III
Dance In The Dark
Bloody Mary
Bad Romance
Paparazzi (Begin Chew Fu)
Interlude - Meet Y Uyi)

Act IV
You and I
The Edge of Glory
The Queen
Hair (Piano)
Living/Orange (Piano)

Act V
Judas
Poker Face
Americano/Alejandro (Brian)
Interlude - Unicorn

Act VI
Scheise
Highway Unicorn
Fashion of His Love
Interlude - Manifesto
Born This Way
Marry the Night

No comments:

Post a Comment