Thursday, March 22, 2012

IS THIS THE SETLIST FOR MADONNA 2012 WORLD TOUR?

Nothing has been confirmed by Madonna's camp and she stated in a recent radio interview that things were still changing, but here is a preliminary setlist that some sneaky person put on line for Madonna's upcoming world tour. Now, I'm not sure if this is correct because she normally does A LOT more songs, segues and intros than this, so take it with a grain of salt. I like some of the surprises though (Gambler, Papa Don't Preach, Who's That Girl) and I assume that there will be more from MDNA added. Other rumored songs are Causin' a Commotion, Material Girl, Take a Bow, Celebration and Dress You Up. All good. All I know is I can't wait to see Madonna at Yankee Stadium. It's gonna rock!!!!

Intro/Girl Gone Wild
Turn Up the Radio
Express yourself
Papa Don't Preach

Justify My Love/Love Spent
Celebration
Open Your Heart
Masterpiece
The Power of Goodbye
B-day Song

Gang Bang/Revolver
I'm a Sinner
Who's That Girl
Gambler
Like a Prayer

I'm Addicted/Superstar
Deeper and Deeper
Music
Nothing Really Matters
Gimme all your Lovin

1 comment:

  1. Would LOVE to hear "Nothing Really Matters," "Open Your Heart," and of course "Express Yourself." I remember hearing she considered "Who's That Girl" for either Reinvention or Sticky and Sweet, so that's not surprising. However, I don't believe "Gambler" is a song she'll ever do again. But we shall see...

    ReplyDelete